Love or temptation?

Love or temptation?

Love or temptaion

Love or temptation:A boy in college expressed love to me. I explained it a lot but it didn't work. He was either a fanatic or he believed that keep trying, one day or another he will be success. I used to laugh when I heard his words, he was happy in his heart that laughter got stuck, but how did he know that my laughter means that if I laugh, I will never get stuck. Today he came again. Well, your claimed you love me? what is love Something is known about it. You know the rights of the one you love. You are able to perform these duties. Shadows of surprise began to wave on his face. Where did he know these deep things? He had just grown up in the embrace of movies and dramas and, like thousands of young people, was forced by his natural needs and had absorbed the name of love in his soul. In fact, ever since I saw you, my peace of mind has been shattered. You are everywhere, I truly love you, please believe me.why Should i agree I asked helplessly.if you Love me too, I will keep you very happy, I will obey everything you said. Well, you will obey everything i said . Yes! I will admit everything, you do not know how special these ordinary eyes of yours are to me. People think girlfriend's eyes are as deep as a lake, you are calling them normal. You yourself said that you do not like fabrications, these are all false admire, so I am telling the truth that even though these eyes are ordinary, they are special to me. Why are they special? well, Tell me the reason.Because intelligence drips from them, when your lips are full of flowers, they also give full support, it seems as if I am also saying this .. Oh! So you have just climbed the first rung of love. Tell me, will you obey everything I say? Yes every thing. . Then take my love out of your heart. If you truly love me, you will believe me. There were tears in his eyes which he was trying unsuccessfully to absorb.Well next time you won't see me .. saying that he left quietly. Because he wanted to reassure me that he really loves me. A smile spread across my lips. I thought in my heart that you can't fool me. Many days passed, he did not speak to me, no call or message. Then one day he came to me by himself. I have taken your love out of my heart.Now you are an ordinary girl to me. Hearing the word , I laughed out loud .. Do you know why my love has come out of your heart? Because this was a never love , love never comes out from the heart provided it is true. The real moment with the beloved is a distant thing, never even in his thoughts is he lucky to hold his hand, nor does he know the extremes love, yet love does not come from the heart.he was a little embarrassed. Do you know how much i cry How many nights have you spent awake? How much have you thought? Then I explained to myself that I will obey you, I will not come now as a cry, so I am saying love is over.Marriage can't be with you anyway.  My vein burst with humor. Then he laughed and said that our family members do not marry outside the community. So do your family members fall in love outside of the community? He is silent, what is the answer. Well I want to be friends with you, you are a very good girl, if you fall in love with me you will lose your importance in my eyes, and we boys really love such girls so well but not married.Now it was my turn to be surprised. My planning was successful. He was believing the truth. But I also understood his second trick. The man just needs satisfaction, whether mental or physical. When he was convinced that I was not really set with him, he extended a hand of friendship. He wanted peace of mind with me, wanted to have a good time.What will you do with a good friendship? How are good friends? I asked him. We will share everything with each other, I will give you a gift, we will go shopping together, we will go for a walk, we will be companions of sorrow, we will be good friends, we will live together forever. The word friendship was replaced by love, but the priorities and goals were the same.A boy and a girl can never be friends, yes they can be classmates, when the study ends, the contact ends. But friendship is what lasts forever. You don't love, you object to friendship. Become a good mouth naive sister. I don't want to lose such a good girl.I thought to myself.This was her last resort. . What will happen if you become a good brother and sister? I asked if they would spend time together, tell their story, go for a walk together in the morning, do jogging, play tennis, be very happy. This life doesn't seem boring to you, change yourself a little bit. See how much happiness there is, there will be a true brother-sister relationship, there is no harm and in the meantime you keep on using the word sister to get your peace of mind from me, keep touching my face with your eyes, playing tennis on my body. Watch the ups and downs with lustful eyes, your time will be colorful.I was saying with silent eyes, he was waiting for the answer with her eyes. Sorry, my joys, walks, jogging, colors of life, twists, laughter, sorrows do not need a non-man.I go for walks with my dad. Father's compassionate conversation is very enjoyable. My mother is my best friend, my companion of sorrow. My mother are great at blowing the whistle, I have a great time with them. My teachers are my guides. I talk for hours with my brother, innocent mischief in two minutes angry in two minutes satisfied, no time passes without each other, sitting on the bike behind him I feel free, no answer to shopping with him . I'm very happy.I don't want to lose the sweetness of all these relationships by making a new relationship .. I don't know why the beautiful life of girls is connected with non-men only? The cycle of beautiful dreams can injure the eyes for a lifetime. Having said that, I left. How was his reaction? I didn't see it, but it definitely got a lesson. I came home and prostrated in thanksgiving and my eyes widened. My God, keep me steadfast like this, don't let my footsteps falter even though this covenant has been produced.

Post a Comment

1 Comments