Grief Losing Father?

Grief Losing Father:



The walls of the room were shaking with the sighs, sobs, hiccups, and sighs of the helpless and helpless grief-stricken father. The mourning of the atmosphere had descended on us. ۔ I was sitting on my lap of helplessness, thinking how to help this helpless sad father, to spread the colors of happiness on his face, to turn his sobs and sighs into a pleasant heartfelt smile, sad father, patience. And there was a mountain of perseverance. Her 4 children were severely disabled But he thanked God and went from village to village, town to town, begging for the health of the children in every corner of the country. But its footsteps remained empty. It faced the burning realities of life with patience. But when the happiness of the only daughter was dependent on him, neither the father nor the patience overflowed. Who has daughters who feel the pain of daughters because daughters are like innocent colorful butterflies that wither with the slightest flame of problems and misery Gone are the fathers who kept smiling at every difficulty but as soon as the color of sadness fell on the innocent face of a daughter, it became unbearable.

The daughter is a sensitive part of any father. I have seen the parents with big strong nerves who are begging for the happiness of the daughter, holding the feet of the people and begging. Looking down at the daughter's in-laws, who are sitting there begging for forgiveness, who are unconditionally apologizing for their daughter's mistakes which are doing or not. They are ready to buy their daughter's happiness even after giving their lives and all their wealth. How arrogance is the worldly people and in-laws father patiently listen to in-laws condition for the safety and happiness of their daughter's Undoubtedly, the daughter-father relationship is very sensitive and full of love. No, my father's back is not bent with grief. My father's screams have not come out. This man was also a mountain of patience and gratitude but his daughter's grief had shattered him to pieces and he was crying like a helpless child. Seeing his father, the daughter stepped forward and embraced him and wiping her father's tears, she kept saying, "Papa, don't worry, I'm happy with you. I'm not in pain. I don't need anyone but you. Seeing daughter's grief, I feel sorry for "every society." I was suffering from infertility and numbness Zainab is crying out for help in every house, street, and city, but our society has become a fad to those who are not ready to listen to the help and call of any Zainab. For a few days, they gave speeches on the eternal character and courage of Hazrat Zainab. They do not bother to see how many Zainabs are still going through the mill of oppression in our society. No one is ready to help him. Indifference leads to the realization that our society is no longer healthy corrective counseling but has become a dead body. Where no one is ready to come forward to help the oppressed. Seeing the tears of father and daughter, a series of pearls were constantly falling from my eyes. I was sitting like a criminal because I was also a part of this rotten society where every day innocent oppressed girls are subjected to painful atrocities Courageously, I moved forward in the car, placed his hand full of compassion on his daughter's head and placed his hand on her father's shoulder, encouraging her again and again. So I said in a mixed tone, "Sir, how can I help you? Order me to give my life to buy happiness for you. Tell me what to do so that spring may come again in your desolate life." Father silently looked at me with deep eyes and then said in a painful tone, "Can you help me to bring my son-in-law back to my house?" Is there any way for my son-in-law to come back to our house happily? Sprinkle the colors of spring on my daughter's face again. Can anyone help me? I was amazed that his father had forgotten the severe disability of his four children and had accepted it mentally. I wanted to fill daughter's demand for happiness. I repeatedly encouraged the father and daughter that God will definitely find a way  And then I went to call for prayers and in a separate room I started the prayers and the nawafil of the need, put my head in prostration and cried a lot in front of the selfless master and asked for a lot of help. you helped me in every difficult step. Today I need your help the most in my life. O God, after today, do not accept any of my prayers, but please help me in this matter. I cried a lot and cried a lot. Then I calmed down And then all of a sudden an idea flashed through my mind like lightning. A friend of mine who lived in Lahore, who was from the same city, I got his number and told him the whole thing. He gave the address and number of the influential man and said I will call him and then I reached this nobleman. My friend had called him and he was already waiting for me. He got well and after listening to the whole thing, his eyes began to water with tears. He was very sad and said, "Let's go to this boy now." On the way, he called a close relative of the boy who is the eldest of the boys. And the boy's relative was also found on the way. When he told him about it, he was very surprised that he was told about it in a different way and then we started walking towards the boy's house because Now the help had come from Allah So now the links were getting by themselves. Allah Almighty took pity on us and then we reached the house of this son-in-law. All the family members were present. The conversation started. The boy had minor objections I want to start my business that The gentleman who accompanied me said, "There are many shops in my city that you like. Take them and go back to your wife and father-in-law. After a lot of emotional talks, the son-in-law and his The parents agreed Rather, we are sorry that we have really been wronged, it will never happen again in our lives, and we were really being wronged. Of course, the conscience of the son-in-law and his family were awakened. The family and the rest of us came to the grieving father. Seeing all of us, the grief-stricken father, daughter, and mother's face blossomed with joy and I filled my skirt with joy and left for Lahore.Whenever a worshiper is arrogant of his worship, the mountain of patience and gratitude comes to me from the person in front of whom insects like us are less than insects. Today it has been many years since he laughed. Every time I remember the blessings of God, I see two tears of joy in the eyes of the old father, remembering which my soul begins to sway with joy, saying, O God, whenever there is difficulty Your mercy is as good as rain.

Post a Comment

1 Comments