Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar: My friend Afzal passed away

 


 Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar: My friend Afzal passed away

The most popular drama in the Pakistani drama industry "Pyare Afzal" needs no introduction which broke all records of popularity in November 2013. Which was given four moons by the living character of Hamza Ali Abbasi.The big news regarding this drama is that "Dear Afzal has passed away". Which was a big shock to the audience. The play's author, Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar, says:

 "My dear friend, Afzal, in whose name I wrote this most popular drama" Dear Afzal ", has passed away. He is no more in this world."
 He added:
 “All viewers and fans pray for my friend's forgiveness and forgiveness. I am very sorry to be separated from my close friend.
 It should be noted that Hamza Ali Abbasi played the role of Afzal well in the drama "Pyare Afzal" while Aiza Khan, Sohai Ali Abro, Sana Javed, Saba Hameed, Firdous Jamal, Saba Faisal and Anusha Abbasi were also in the cast.

Post a Comment

0 Comments